Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Move List
#1
Ok, thanks to Android 14 for bringing this to my attention.

Could everyone please reply to this message with their current move list, and please describe any moves that you think may need describing, such as custom or rarely heard of moves. I'm going to try to compile a list because the same thing happened with my character in that it won't accept my moves AND the descriptions, so I'll try to keep a description list somewhere, as I do not have access to the site itself to make a page for it......

But respond with your moves. Remember the rules? I don't. I believe it is 3 starting moves, and then 1 more for every 50 points Intellegence. I could be wrong though, so go check the rules for me. I'm currently on Linux and was trying to set it up on my computer, and was browsing around trying to test it out, and then found this. Bah, my work is never done. Anyways, please help me out here ^_^
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Move List - by Reijin - 02-23-2003, 12:22 AM
Move List - by Android-18 - 02-23-2003, 01:15 AM
Move List - by Sammah - 02-23-2003, 01:48 AM
Move List - by Android-18 - 02-23-2003, 02:10 AM
Move List - by Raditzu - 02-23-2003, 03:37 AM
Move List - by Reijin - 02-23-2003, 05:23 AM
Move List - by Android-18 - 02-23-2003, 05:50 AM
Move List - by Kami - 02-23-2003, 06:38 AM
Move List - by Sammah - 02-23-2003, 12:54 PM
Move List - by Raditzu - 02-24-2003, 04:29 AM
Move List - by Raditzu - 02-24-2003, 09:20 PM
Move List - by Pops - 02-25-2003, 02:30 AM
Move List - by Reijin - 02-25-2003, 04:32 AM
Move List - by Raditzu - 02-25-2003, 09:41 PM
Move List - by Metal Koola - 03-08-2003, 06:15 PM
Move List - by Vegeta - 03-08-2003, 07:10 PM
Move List - by Metal Koola - 03-09-2003, 06:56 AM
Move List - by Reijin - 03-09-2003, 08:41 PM
Move List - by Kami - 03-10-2003, 01:15 AM
Move List - by Metal Koola - 03-10-2003, 10:30 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)