Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Move List
#2
I'm pretty sure it was every 50 Determination, because I remember getting 3 new moves. And I think it was every 50 Luck you got 50 Zeni or something, and every 100 intel you got a point. I could be wrong about the other two, but I'm positive about myself getting those 3 moves, do it must be 50 of something.
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Move List - by Reijin - 02-23-2003, 12:22 AM
Move List - by Android-18 - 02-23-2003, 01:15 AM
Move List - by Sammah - 02-23-2003, 01:48 AM
Move List - by Android-18 - 02-23-2003, 02:10 AM
Move List - by Raditzu - 02-23-2003, 03:37 AM
Move List - by Reijin - 02-23-2003, 05:23 AM
Move List - by Android-18 - 02-23-2003, 05:50 AM
Move List - by Kami - 02-23-2003, 06:38 AM
Move List - by Sammah - 02-23-2003, 12:54 PM
Move List - by Raditzu - 02-24-2003, 04:29 AM
Move List - by Raditzu - 02-24-2003, 09:20 PM
Move List - by Pops - 02-25-2003, 02:30 AM
Move List - by Reijin - 02-25-2003, 04:32 AM
Move List - by Raditzu - 02-25-2003, 09:41 PM
Move List - by Metal Koola - 03-08-2003, 06:15 PM
Move List - by Vegeta - 03-08-2003, 07:10 PM
Move List - by Metal Koola - 03-09-2003, 06:56 AM
Move List - by Reijin - 03-09-2003, 08:41 PM
Move List - by Kami - 03-10-2003, 01:15 AM
Move List - by Metal Koola - 03-10-2003, 10:30 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)