02-25-2003, 09:41 PM
What happened with the Kaifuku power was that Turlis got it pretty early on from a saga. It was given to him as one of his 'Best Moves' though, not as an ability. When people started asking about it, it was going to be made into a move people could learn from Dende, but they would have to replace one of their best moves to get it. Well, no one bothered to set up any sort of ruling about getting that move, so it was kind of dropped until recently. When the first "Move List" thread was made by VJ, a lot of people put Kaifuku Power as one of their best moves. No one seemed to mind at the time, and I thyink we all kind of assumed it was ok. As far as I know, there was no problem with a bunch of people having it, but that was a while ago. I think its fine. The power is limiting enough that it doesn't really allow for any serious moding or things like that. In and of itself, its a well-balanced move.
Those are just my opinions, and the last info I had heard about it.
The Super Moderator
-Raditzu
Those are just my opinions, and the last info I had heard about it.
The Super Moderator
-Raditzu
![[Image: RadOct.jpg]](http://frozendust.com/sig/raditzu/RadOct.jpg)
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"

