Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I'm in a slump.....
#1
I understand how you feel about losing your father. My dad died in a car accedent 2-3 years ago, and I still miss him. I don't know about the girlfriend thing, if you really feel inside that she's lying, then maybe she is. I don't know what else to say, just hang in there and don't give up. There's more to life than girls and love, and remember that we all die sooner or later.
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply


Messages In This Thread
I'm in a slump..... - by Android-18 - 02-26-2003, 04:36 AM
I'm in a slump..... - by Kami - 02-26-2003, 06:32 AM
I'm in a slump..... - by Reijin - 02-26-2003, 07:21 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)