Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
LOTR: Gollum's Song
#3
I kept wanting to take my gf to see it... and never was able to... I think it's now out of the theatres... Which sucks ass, b/c I took her to see the first one, and I really wanted her to see this on the big screen, and same with me. It pisses me off that I couldn't. *sigh*

At least I just got my DDR fix..
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Reply


Messages In This Thread
LOTR: Gollum's Song - by Android-18 - 02-02-2003, 11:53 AM
LOTR: Gollum's Song - by Android-18 - 02-03-2003, 01:37 AM
LOTR: Gollum's Song - by Reijin - 02-28-2003, 01:35 AM
LOTR: Gollum's Song - by Vegeta - 02-28-2003, 07:03 AM
LOTR: Gollum's Song - by Android-18 - 02-28-2003, 08:46 AM
LOTR: Gollum's Song - by Vegeta - 03-01-2003, 08:57 AM
LOTR: Gollum's Song - by Android-18 - 03-03-2003, 09:56 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)