03-16-2003, 05:06 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Nail
But the problem is that its easy for a new member to lose interest and quit.
What Bardock said about being "hip deep" in a saga is absolutly true. That is what stems the lack of intrest, when you want to get things rolling, but a week passes before the plotline advances with any significance. Up until that point you can roleplay your heart out, but it doesn't get you anywhere, nobody wants to do anything so that whomever is in charge of that saga has a consistant to write from. Personally, I have a lack of intrest and an increasing lack of free time. I simply come here because it's in my favorites menu, and sometimes I have nothing better to do. But that is just me.
My point is that it seems nobody but a select few has actual intrest and drive to continue moving everything forward.

