Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Well, I did it!!!
#3
Best of luck. Remember, do not emulate the Japanese. Steal their anime, ripoff their games, but when it comes to flight techniques, NO. There is a REASON why rpgs and fighters are what we usually get from Japan, and why we NEVER get flight simulators.
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Well, I did it!!! - by Metal Koola - 03-18-2003, 03:43 AM
Well, I did it!!! - by Kami - 03-18-2003, 04:31 AM
Well, I did it!!! - by Reijin - 03-18-2003, 04:33 AM
Well, I did it!!! - by Kami - 03-18-2003, 05:16 AM
Well, I did it!!! - by Metal Koola - 03-18-2003, 10:39 PM
Well, I did it!!! - by Reijin - 03-20-2003, 03:07 AM
Well, I did it!!! - by Android-18 - 03-20-2003, 03:45 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)