Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Well, I did it!!!
#6
Quote:Originally posted by Goku Jr.
Hey... I'm Japanese

I wasn't serious man, I was joking, no offense intended. It's just a joking thing ^_^ Just ask those stupid Canadians, they'll tell ya.
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Well, I did it!!! - by Metal Koola - 03-18-2003, 03:43 AM
Well, I did it!!! - by Kami - 03-18-2003, 04:31 AM
Well, I did it!!! - by Reijin - 03-18-2003, 04:33 AM
Well, I did it!!! - by Kami - 03-18-2003, 05:16 AM
Well, I did it!!! - by Metal Koola - 03-18-2003, 10:39 PM
Well, I did it!!! - by Reijin - 03-20-2003, 03:07 AM
Well, I did it!!! - by Android-18 - 03-20-2003, 03:45 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)