Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Er?
#5
Koola, you are three tenths of a nanosecond away from pissing me off...


Oh, everyone, things are looking up! Yeah! My life is going great now! YESTERDAY MY FUCKING TRANSMISSION BLEW! Leaving me with no car, no money, no job, a school I can't get took, a gf I can't see, friends I can't move in with, and grandparents I can't stay with! HOORAY! I SO HAPPY!

*goes off in search of the first fucking sharp object he can find, gardening tool, even a coke bottle to swallow causing a ripped throat. Also picks up a book on Spontaneous Combustion and Other Pyrokinetic Fun.*
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Er? - by Reijin - 04-05-2003, 04:04 AM
Er? - by Android-18 - 04-05-2003, 05:26 AM
Er? - by Vegeta - 04-05-2003, 08:01 AM
Er? - by Kami - 04-06-2003, 02:41 AM
Er? - by Reijin - 04-06-2003, 08:19 PM
Er? - by Kami - 04-06-2003, 09:06 PM
Er? - by Kami - 04-07-2003, 02:06 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)