09-18-2003, 06:39 AM
Wow. Damn, for some reason, I did NOT imagine you like that.
Then again.. I was like 16 when I jolined this RPG, and I'm 19 now, since June...
Oh, and my gf and I just had our 2.5 year anniversury ^_^
If you guys ever wanna see pics of me...
That'll be hard. I posted some at the very beginning of the RPG when the old guys were around with my dragon shoes, but those got killed with my host, and I don't have a digicam.
Then again.. I was like 16 when I jolined this RPG, and I'm 19 now, since June...
Oh, and my gf and I just had our 2.5 year anniversury ^_^
If you guys ever wanna see pics of me...
That'll be hard. I posted some at the very beginning of the RPG when the old guys were around with my dragon shoes, but those got killed with my host, and I don't have a digicam.
![[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]](http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b121/warpzone116/reijinchefsig.jpg)
"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"

