Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Yay!
#6
I do not want to split Trunks solely for the fact that I was the original FT in this RPG, and the move to fuse Trunks meant my releasing the character for the sake of the story, and I'm very attached to this character, so call me selfish, but I'd like to keep Trunks Unified as one.
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Yay! - by Android-18 - 09-19-2003, 02:21 AM
Yay! - by Android-18 - 09-19-2003, 02:40 AM
Yay! - by Android-18 - 09-19-2003, 02:57 AM
Yay! - by Android-18 - 09-19-2003, 03:13 AM
Yay! - by Metal Koola - 09-19-2003, 03:15 AM
Yay! - by Reijin - 09-19-2003, 04:55 AM
Yay! - by Vegeta - 09-19-2003, 06:37 PM
Yay! - by Android-18 - 09-20-2003, 02:18 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)