Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Riddle to End ALL Riddles.
#6
Quote:Originally posted by Android-18
You really had no right to say that Koola, even as a joke, saying fag is verbal abuse on anyone gay, and it's also a mean thing to say to anyone not gay. Don't joke about that crap, especially when you're staff again. =/

I'm sorry that I used too strong of words. Allow me to edit to it to what I meant.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Riddle to End ALL Riddles. - by Vegeta - 09-20-2003, 10:49 AM
Riddle to End ALL Riddles. - by Metal Koola - 09-20-2003, 02:24 PM
Riddle to End ALL Riddles. - by Raditzu - 09-21-2003, 05:21 PM
Riddle to End ALL Riddles. - by Vegeta - 09-22-2003, 12:29 AM
Riddle to End ALL Riddles. - by Android-18 - 09-22-2003, 12:31 AM
Riddle to End ALL Riddles. - by Vegeta - 09-22-2003, 06:13 AM
Riddle to End ALL Riddles. - by Vegeta - 09-22-2003, 07:34 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)