09-22-2003, 07:34 AM
Let's see what I can get..
1) Your temper.
2) Thursday.
3) Too wise you are, too wise you be, I see you are too wise for me.
4) Halfway, after that it's running out of the woods, not into.
5) You will boil me in water.
6) The letter E.
7) The horse walks in a circle, so the distance on the inside is shorter than the distance on the outside, therefore the legs on the outside will have traveled farther.
8) Tomorrow.
I think those are right..
1) Your temper.
2) Thursday.
3) Too wise you are, too wise you be, I see you are too wise for me.
4) Halfway, after that it's running out of the woods, not into.
5) You will boil me in water.
6) The letter E.
7) The horse walks in a circle, so the distance on the inside is shorter than the distance on the outside, therefore the legs on the outside will have traveled farther.
8) Tomorrow.
I think those are right..

