Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Could this be my avie?
#5
We weren't joking, we were really gonna ban em x.x

But I didn't mean to jump on you, CJ. I mean, you can change the sig all you want cause your making em. I'm not noting that you never seem happy with your sig
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Could this be my avie? - by Toshiro - 03-19-2005, 01:55 AM
Could this be my avie? - by Hellfighter 17 - 03-19-2005, 02:36 AM
Could this be my avie? - by Alura - 03-19-2005, 03:47 AM
Could this be my avie? - by Alura - 03-19-2005, 03:53 AM
Could this be my avie? - by Alura - 03-19-2005, 05:57 AM
Could this be my avie? - by Toshiro - 03-19-2005, 08:56 AM
Could this be my avie? - by Sage - 03-19-2005, 08:52 PM
Could this be my avie? - by Sage - 03-19-2005, 08:56 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)