Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Could this be my avie?
#6
Yes, I was a sig whore.. ;(

But now I tend to make my own, or at least did. I'lll either keep this.. Or revert to one of my older one's...
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Could this be my avie? - by Toshiro - 03-19-2005, 01:55 AM
Could this be my avie? - by Hellfighter 17 - 03-19-2005, 02:36 AM
Could this be my avie? - by Alura - 03-19-2005, 03:47 AM
Could this be my avie? - by Alura - 03-19-2005, 03:53 AM
Could this be my avie? - by Alura - 03-19-2005, 05:57 AM
Could this be my avie? - by Toshiro - 03-19-2005, 08:56 AM
Could this be my avie? - by Sage - 03-19-2005, 08:52 PM
Could this be my avie? - by Sage - 03-19-2005, 08:56 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)