Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Paying Zeni For Signature
#7
I'd actually try if I had time.

I have a 3 page book report due tomorrow, a website to design, 4 RPGs to RP in, and try to have fun on my last day of the weekend.

If you still want a good sig by the 24th I'll make you one, I have the 24th to 3rd off.
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Paying Zeni For Signature - by Hellfighter 17 - 03-20-2005, 12:14 AM
Paying Zeni For Signature - by Hellfighter 17 - 03-20-2005, 02:01 AM
Paying Zeni For Signature - by Jonathan Meer - 03-20-2005, 02:09 AM
Paying Zeni For Signature - by Hellfighter 17 - 03-20-2005, 03:21 AM
Paying Zeni For Signature - by Orion - 03-20-2005, 04:41 AM
Paying Zeni For Signature - by Claire - 03-20-2005, 05:39 PM
Paying Zeni For Signature - by Claire - 03-20-2005, 06:16 PM
Paying Zeni For Signature - by Old Selipa - 03-20-2005, 10:53 PM
Paying Zeni For Signature - by Claire - 03-20-2005, 10:58 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)