03-25-2005, 07:40 AM
Well, you joined on Oct of 2004 (looks under your name.)
As for rejoin, I think we can be cool with that. I'll let you keep your stats if: noone has any serious objections, and if: you are the most recent Marron, which I believe that you are. I think most people are ok to give one chance to, especially beings that you moved and I know how hard it is to remember everything during a move and all.
Anways, unless anyone seriously objects, I'm ok with that.
As for rejoin, I think we can be cool with that. I'll let you keep your stats if: noone has any serious objections, and if: you are the most recent Marron, which I believe that you are. I think most people are ok to give one chance to, especially beings that you moved and I know how hard it is to remember everything during a move and all.
Anways, unless anyone seriously objects, I'm ok with that.

