Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Switching Charecters
#6
I'm not saying that. I'm saying that the original Nail, a guy named Will, was a top notch RPer. He was one of the best the site has had. I'm not saying you are bad, just that this guy was really good, similar to the way that our original Bardock was really good (though "Pops" as we call him severly beat down on the old Nail). The current Bardock is working his way up there as well.

What I also meant was that now Nail, like Piccolo and some other guys recently, seems to have become a "filler" character, someone that people join as until another guy becomes open. I don't know why, b/c Nail is badass.
[Image: Ashe.jpg]


Messages In This Thread
Switching Charecters - by Hellfighter 17 - 03-26-2005, 05:58 AM
Switching Charecters - by Abel - 03-26-2005, 06:09 AM
Switching Charecters - by Hellfighter 17 - 03-26-2005, 06:11 AM
Switching Charecters - by Alura - 03-26-2005, 06:53 AM
Switching Charecters - by Ashe - 03-26-2005, 03:46 PM
Switching Charecters - by Ashe - 03-26-2005, 04:36 PM
Switching Charecters - by Rem-13 - 03-26-2005, 06:04 PM
Switching Charecters - by Hellfighter 17 - 03-26-2005, 06:06 PM
Switching Charecters - by Kaden - 03-26-2005, 06:24 PM
Switching Charecters - by Hellfighter 17 - 03-26-2005, 08:10 PM
Switching Charecters - by Alura - 03-26-2005, 09:23 PM
Switching Charecters - by Abel - 03-26-2005, 09:54 PM
Switching Charecters - by Alura - 03-26-2005, 10:00 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)