03-26-2005, 06:24 PM
There's nothing about the rules that doesn't make sense.
1) No custome character
2) You can not play a fusion character
3) No two people can play the same character
Those three rules sum up everything that has been said in this thread. I understand that there are people who want custom characters, but many of those people have tried a lot harder than Nail to get them and it still hasn't happened.
1) No custome character
2) You can not play a fusion character
3) No two people can play the same character
Those three rules sum up everything that has been said in this thread. I understand that there are people who want custom characters, but many of those people have tried a lot harder than Nail to get them and it still hasn't happened.
![[Image: Kaden2.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v403/Nezumi16/Sigs/Kaden2.jpg)
"It's on my brain, driving me insane. It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine."

