Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Nail's Moves
#6
What he was saying that somebody could use a maneuvar that would block the attack, like myself, I am somewhat his powerlevel, and if I used my Ki Barrier and pumped alot into it, I would probably be ale to get off without damage from the attack, but I would have used all of the ki I gathered, I wouldn't be feel drained, though, because I'm an android. It is all situational.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Nail's Moves - by Hellfighter 17 - 03-26-2005, 07:01 PM
Nail's Moves - by Kaden - 03-26-2005, 07:03 PM
Nail's Moves - by Tamsin - 03-27-2005, 01:33 PM
Nail's Moves - by Tamsin - 03-27-2005, 01:46 PM
Nail's Moves - by Tamsin - 03-27-2005, 01:49 PM
Nail's Moves - by Hellfighter 17 - 03-27-2005, 06:35 PM
Nail's Moves - by Hellfighter 17 - 03-27-2005, 06:43 PM
Nail's Moves - by Alura - 03-27-2005, 09:58 PM
Nail's Moves - by Alura - 03-27-2005, 10:39 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)