Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Yea...
#1
Hopefully we can get pass the past chaos that the Workshop has been induced to. We can do this by making me a sig! I think I have had this one since about November, and I think I would like a change. Though it is sexay, once again thanks, 18, but I think I would like something for what I am going to do with my character in the near future. As long as it is very presentable and I like it, I will most likely use it.

I would like to see, however, the text "Darkness in the Light" somehwere on the sig. I hope that does not make it too hard. Let's get cracking, folks. Plus, whose ever sig I pick, if I do, will get the sexu from me. This is a one time offer.

Btw, I would just like to say, to 18, that you put alot of effort(I think, I have never actually used PS), and anybody who steals your work is dirty and underhanded. I hope you can continue to making your wondeful sigs...maybe take a crack at another one of mine.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Yea... - by Hellfighter 17 - 03-28-2005, 01:49 AM
Yea... - by Hellfighter 17 - 03-28-2005, 01:55 AM
Yea... - by Hellfighter 17 - 03-31-2005, 06:14 PM
Yea... - by Alura - 03-31-2005, 08:56 PM
Yea... - by Hellfighter 17 - 04-01-2005, 03:38 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)