Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[Warhammer Online] Da big swords are fer hittin stunties!
#99
It is.

Due to the way the deaths happen though, "getting ganked" isn't that painful, as you usually just get warped back, go "Dammit" and turn in your quests and move on to a different around. They have no corpse to watch, so they have no reason to hang around. If they are in your PQ, just move on and come back later. Half the PQs seem empty anyways at times.

I actually gank anytime I see a target on this, because I get points on my kills towards the Enemy Players quests for doing it. Its me leveling and competing, which feels totally different. Being PVP based, it feels more like killing someone in Counterstrike and less like griefing someone who just wants to finish their quest up. You are both getting xp and rp for fighting anyways.

And I like seeing everyone complain that Bright Wizards and Sorcerers are op, and yet Bright Wizards just can't solo my Shaman =D Its like a mix of lock style attacks and resto druid style healing.

EDIT: I'd be willing to reroll and play a bit with people on that server as well, and pass down loot I get in the scenarios. Erin just rerolled on the server on a new Sorceress after hitting 10 on her old one, though she's on my account so we both can't play at once.

I'm still wanting to try quite a few classes. To be honest, damn near all of them.

Oh, anyone that's a Shaman... type /special and let the good times roll. Imagine Brian in the episode where he's running around with his nuts on the ground. Its awesome.
[Image: Ashe.jpg]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
[Warhammer Online] Da big swords are fer hittin stunties! - by Ashe - 10-10-2008, 05:05 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)