Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Announcement!
#2
If the staff approves this, and if Bra is in(since I'm traveling with her) I'll enter.

I'll do team, with either Bra, 16, or Paragus (if we pick)
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Announcement! - by The Not Cool Not Tapion - 06-21-2004, 03:53 AM
Announcement! - by Burter - 06-21-2004, 03:58 AM
Announcement! - by Orion - 06-21-2004, 04:01 AM
Announcement! - by Burter - 06-21-2004, 04:11 AM
Announcement! - by Android-18 - 06-21-2004, 04:27 AM
Announcement! - by The Not Cool Not Tapion - 06-21-2004, 04:28 AM
Announcement! - by The Not Cool Not Tapion - 06-21-2004, 10:18 PM
Announcement! - by Broli - 06-21-2004, 10:53 PM
Announcement! - by Kami - 06-21-2004, 11:07 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)