Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Caution: Very Disturbing Picture
#4
*shakes finger at Burter*

They don't show up for me either, and I know I don't have any parental control issues...trust me.

Seeing the thread title, I was ready to delete it, and then yell at you Burter, good thing I checked the urls of the images.

Don't scare me like that again.

Oh, and if anybody decides to be "funny" and post some really fucked up shit, I'll gladly follow the rules regarding such content and ban your ass without hesitation.
[Image: Dirty_Harry.png]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Caution: Very Disturbing Picture - by Burter - 06-21-2004, 08:40 PM
Caution: Very Disturbing Picture - by Burter - 06-21-2004, 08:48 PM
Caution: Very Disturbing Picture - by Burter - 06-21-2004, 08:52 PM
Caution: Very Disturbing Picture - by Kami - 06-21-2004, 08:54 PM
Caution: Very Disturbing Picture - by Tobias - 06-21-2004, 08:55 PM
Caution: Very Disturbing Picture - by Kami - 06-21-2004, 08:58 PM
Caution: Very Disturbing Picture - by Burter - 06-21-2004, 09:03 PM
Caution: Very Disturbing Picture - by Burter - 06-21-2004, 09:19 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)