06-22-2004, 09:17 PM
Yeah, the Flames sort of just stood around and... didn't try 'till like, the third quarter. To be honest, hockey's just a game. It wouldn't make me not want to live in the country I call home. 
And I'm positive if we took a poll, that the Americans here would outnumber the other users.
Plus I don't live in Calgary, so screw the Flames!! (How they lost to Tampa freakin' Bay is beyond me)

And I'm positive if we took a poll, that the Americans here would outnumber the other users.
Plus I don't live in Calgary, so screw the Flames!! (How they lost to Tampa freakin' Bay is beyond me)
"I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
![[Image: BuraSig.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v97/DBZRPG/BuraSig.jpg)
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
![[Image: BuraSig.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v97/DBZRPG/BuraSig.jpg)
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."

