Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Whooooooooooooooooooooo!
#21
It's an adverse reaction for when some asks for where I live & I don't know them.. Soz.. Anyway's, I would tell ya morea bout where I live, if I knew ya more.. Other wise it's just good ol' UK information to ya, even if ya guess I won't tell ya till I get to know ya more. So soz none-the-less.. If it help's I admit I am a dip-shit & a moaron & a idiot, those I gladly accept about.. But anyway's, like I mentioned before I won't be on in the next week or so, so we can try to become friend's after that if ya wanna.. Option's open, but untill then, I gotta go finshed getting packed & skidadel.. Peace out y'all..
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Whooooooooooooooooooooo! - by Bra - 06-22-2004, 06:02 PM
Whooooooooooooooooooooo! - by Bra - 06-22-2004, 06:06 PM
Whooooooooooooooooooooo! - by Drake - 06-22-2004, 06:15 PM
Whooooooooooooooooooooo! - by Drake - 06-22-2004, 06:45 PM
Whooooooooooooooooooooo! - by Bra - 06-22-2004, 06:47 PM
Whooooooooooooooooooooo! - by Drake - 06-22-2004, 06:49 PM
Whooooooooooooooooooooo! - by Android-18 - 06-22-2004, 06:57 PM
Whooooooooooooooooooooo! - by Drake - 06-22-2004, 07:09 PM
Whooooooooooooooooooooo! - by Drake - 06-22-2004, 08:22 PM
Whooooooooooooooooooooo! - by Kami - 06-22-2004, 08:23 PM
Whooooooooooooooooooooo! - by Bra - 06-22-2004, 09:17 PM
Whooooooooooooooooooooo! - by Drake - 06-22-2004, 09:21 PM
Whooooooooooooooooooooo! - by Bra - 06-22-2004, 09:28 PM
Whooooooooooooooooooooo! - by Drake - 06-22-2004, 09:29 PM
Whooooooooooooooooooooo! - by Bra - 06-22-2004, 09:33 PM
Whooooooooooooooooooooo! - by Tobias - 06-23-2004, 05:42 PM
Whooooooooooooooooooooo! - by Toshiro - 06-23-2004, 08:07 PM
Whooooooooooooooooooooo! - by Burter - 06-23-2004, 09:04 PM
Whooooooooooooooooooooo! - by Toshiro - 06-23-2004, 09:32 PM
Whooooooooooooooooooooo! - by Toshiro - 06-23-2004, 10:05 PM
Whooooooooooooooooooooo! - by Toshiro - 06-23-2004, 10:33 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)