06-30-2004, 12:27 PM
As if that matters, since none of us are Japanese (I think, sorry if I offended anybody)...
That's like calling an automobile a "car" is wrong, because it's a Japanese car, and should be called a "kuruma".
I dunno, I just can't stand it when someone says, "No, that's wrong. It has to be Kakarotto, or Burori, or whatever. I like my translated names, thank you much. I don't care how someone else uses the spelling, but I hate people correcting others over it. /rant
That's like calling an automobile a "car" is wrong, because it's a Japanese car, and should be called a "kuruma".
I dunno, I just can't stand it when someone says, "No, that's wrong. It has to be Kakarotto, or Burori, or whatever. I like my translated names, thank you much. I don't care how someone else uses the spelling, but I hate people correcting others over it. /rant
"I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
![[Image: BuraSig.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v97/DBZRPG/BuraSig.jpg)
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
![[Image: BuraSig.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v97/DBZRPG/BuraSig.jpg)
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."

