Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Budokai 3!!!!!!!1111
#8
I have 1 and 2. They were cool when I rented them, and I basically beat 2 before returning it, so when I got it there wasn't a ton of stuff left to do. I still have a few characters to unlockl but I have no desire to go fight Buu as Mr. Satan or whatever to get the crap I have yet to unlock. My interest in DBZ has wained enough that I think I'll skip this game when it comes out, although it might be worth a rental.
[Image: Dirty_Harry.png]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Budokai 3!!!!!!!1111 - by Tobias - 07-01-2004, 03:30 PM
Budokai 3!!!!!!!1111 - by Tobias - 07-01-2004, 04:30 PM
Budokai 3!!!!!!!1111 - by Tobias - 07-01-2004, 05:29 PM
Budokai 3!!!!!!!1111 - by Tobias - 07-01-2004, 05:36 PM
Budokai 3!!!!!!!1111 - by Tobias - 07-01-2004, 05:40 PM
Budokai 3!!!!!!!1111 - by Tobias - 07-01-2004, 05:55 PM
Budokai 3!!!!!!!1111 - by Old Dave - 07-01-2004, 06:11 PM
Budokai 3!!!!!!!1111 - by Kami - 07-01-2004, 06:19 PM
Budokai 3!!!!!!!1111 - by Tobias - 07-01-2004, 08:23 PM
Budokai 3!!!!!!!1111 - by Tobias - 07-01-2004, 08:24 PM
Budokai 3!!!!!!!1111 - by Burter - 07-01-2004, 08:40 PM
Budokai 3!!!!!!!1111 - by Drake - 07-01-2004, 09:11 PM
Budokai 3!!!!!!!1111 - by Tobias - 07-01-2004, 11:07 PM
Budokai 3!!!!!!!1111 - by Tobias - 07-01-2004, 11:18 PM
Budokai 3!!!!!!!1111 - by Drake - 07-01-2004, 11:24 PM
Budokai 3!!!!!!!1111 - by Tobias - 07-01-2004, 11:44 PM
Budokai 3!!!!!!!1111 - by The Not Cool Not Tapion - 07-02-2004, 05:38 AM
Budokai 3!!!!!!!1111 - by Drake - 07-02-2004, 06:04 AM
Budokai 3!!!!!!!1111 - by Burter - 07-02-2004, 06:06 AM
Budokai 3!!!!!!!1111 - by Burter - 07-02-2004, 07:31 AM
Budokai 3!!!!!!!1111 - by Burter - 07-02-2004, 05:46 PM
Budokai 3!!!!!!!1111 - by Kami - 07-02-2004, 06:39 PM
Budokai 3!!!!!!!1111 - by Burter - 07-02-2004, 06:48 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)