07-03-2004, 03:20 AM
You... you don't... you don't know?
...Wow. That's sad.
Revenue Canada is Canada's version of the US Internal Revenue Service (IRS)
It's Canada's taxation center. They're responsible for collecting tax, and such. You said you had a job, don't you pay tax? 'Cause I mean, every one of their forms has a massive "Revenue Canada" logo on 'em.
Not to be mean, it's just... yeah.
...Wow. That's sad.
Revenue Canada is Canada's version of the US Internal Revenue Service (IRS)
It's Canada's taxation center. They're responsible for collecting tax, and such. You said you had a job, don't you pay tax? 'Cause I mean, every one of their forms has a massive "Revenue Canada" logo on 'em.
Not to be mean, it's just... yeah.
"I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
![[Image: BuraSig.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v97/DBZRPG/BuraSig.jpg)
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
![[Image: BuraSig.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v97/DBZRPG/BuraSig.jpg)
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."

