Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
what do you do?
#8
Quote:Originally posted by Cell
I have a Job.
I'm an accelerated food distribution and creation engineer

Damn, I wish I could have used that when I worked at McDonald's...
Reply


Messages In This Thread
what do you do? - by Tobias - 07-02-2004, 11:00 PM
what do you do? - by Burter - 07-02-2004, 11:01 PM
what do you do? - by Burter - 07-02-2004, 11:02 PM
what do you do? - by Raditzu - 07-03-2004, 12:54 AM
what do you do? - by Minoshia - 07-03-2004, 02:01 AM
what do you do? - by Bra - 07-03-2004, 02:35 AM
what do you do? - by Bra - 07-03-2004, 03:20 AM
what do you do? - by Metal Koola - 07-04-2004, 09:36 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)