Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I noticed.....
#1
Quote:Originally posted by Goku Jr.
Back in the Buu Saga Vegeta asked if he would get to keep his body like Goku when he died.

Piccoolo told him no. Goku got to keep his because he had gave his life to help others and all and always had been like that.

But if you notice later in the same exact saga you see te ones in hell Like Freiza and such with there bodies.

Sort of weird right?

Filler.
[Image: drakesig.png]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
I noticed..... - by Drake - 07-05-2004, 04:45 AM
I noticed..... - by Tobias - 07-05-2004, 04:46 AM
I noticed..... - by The Not Cool Not Tapion - 07-05-2004, 05:00 AM
I noticed..... - by Drake - 07-05-2004, 05:38 AM
I noticed..... - by Tobias - 07-05-2004, 05:49 AM
I noticed..... - by Drake - 07-05-2004, 05:52 AM
I noticed..... - by Tobias - 07-05-2004, 05:55 AM
I noticed..... - by Drake - 07-05-2004, 05:58 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)