Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I noticed.....
#3
xD I don't doubt it. You and Frieza would be pointing and laughing as they were tortured then go smack them. But I think they keep their bodies because they were PURE evil like Goku was PURE good. Wait. What about the people at the other world tournament? Some were good and bad. I guess I'm wrong.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
I noticed..... - by Drake - 07-05-2004, 04:45 AM
I noticed..... - by Tobias - 07-05-2004, 04:46 AM
I noticed..... - by The Not Cool Not Tapion - 07-05-2004, 05:00 AM
I noticed..... - by Drake - 07-05-2004, 05:38 AM
I noticed..... - by Tobias - 07-05-2004, 05:49 AM
I noticed..... - by Drake - 07-05-2004, 05:52 AM
I noticed..... - by Tobias - 07-05-2004, 05:55 AM
I noticed..... - by Drake - 07-05-2004, 05:58 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)