Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I noticed.....
#5
maybe the let the really nastey peeps keep thier bodies so they can be tortured. Its what i would do.

How do you like it. Damn.

Edit: sorry bought that. I know its a mistake on tori's part but if you think about it the torture thig makes sense, he could use it when people pester him about the mess up.
Sinners make the best Saints
[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
I noticed..... - by Drake - 07-05-2004, 04:45 AM
I noticed..... - by Tobias - 07-05-2004, 04:46 AM
I noticed..... - by The Not Cool Not Tapion - 07-05-2004, 05:00 AM
I noticed..... - by Drake - 07-05-2004, 05:38 AM
I noticed..... - by Tobias - 07-05-2004, 05:49 AM
I noticed..... - by Drake - 07-05-2004, 05:52 AM
I noticed..... - by Tobias - 07-05-2004, 05:55 AM
I noticed..... - by Drake - 07-05-2004, 05:58 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)