Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I noticed.....
#8
Quote:Originally posted by Garlic Jr
I hope you noticed the edit. Cuz...you know I said my idea was just crap that could be used to calm the fans arguing over stupid little mistakes. Like us.

Enma wouldn't let them keep their bodies, you don't need it to be tortured in hell, and considering how much those guys vauled their "Great Strength" it would make sense of depriving them of that strength. But by that time in the series, their souls were probably already recycled, it didn't take long for Buu to get reincarnated.
[Image: drakesig.png]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
I noticed..... - by Drake - 07-05-2004, 04:45 AM
I noticed..... - by Tobias - 07-05-2004, 04:46 AM
I noticed..... - by The Not Cool Not Tapion - 07-05-2004, 05:00 AM
I noticed..... - by Drake - 07-05-2004, 05:38 AM
I noticed..... - by Tobias - 07-05-2004, 05:49 AM
I noticed..... - by Drake - 07-05-2004, 05:52 AM
I noticed..... - by Tobias - 07-05-2004, 05:55 AM
I noticed..... - by Drake - 07-05-2004, 05:58 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)