04-24-2005, 05:54 PM
Janemba
Okay, so, yea, it's not too pleasent to look at. I think the big mistake was the image on the left. Had you left that out and maybe moved the font to the left a bit, I would of liked it. The image on the right is dead on and perfect with your theme.
That said, public vote is now officially open. Any votes before this arn't counted. Please only vote based on the SIG, not the person or the description. If you are in the tournament, you may not vote.
You MUST give reasons.
That said, I vote for Kid Buu simply because it flows better and all around looks more like a decent signature.
Okay, so, yea, it's not too pleasent to look at. I think the big mistake was the image on the left. Had you left that out and maybe moved the font to the left a bit, I would of liked it. The image on the right is dead on and perfect with your theme.
That said, public vote is now officially open. Any votes before this arn't counted. Please only vote based on the SIG, not the person or the description. If you are in the tournament, you may not vote.
You MUST give reasons.
That said, I vote for Kid Buu simply because it flows better and all around looks more like a decent signature.

