Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Workshop Sig Tournament; Janemba vs Kid Buu
#7
Quote:Originally posted by Janemba
[Image: videl.gif]

Ermm.. Never good at summing things up Sad

This goes with the darkness theme becuase, to me, the fear shown on Videl's face show's how she is going thou a dark era at that time. While the image on the left show's how brave she can be, but also hold a sense of darkness to her concerning whom she may be fighting.

Sorry for that being so crap, like I said, not great at those thing's Sad
I really like the pic on the right, it follows the theme very well. It really makes Videl seem on the malevolent side, which goes with dark. Though, Kid Buu's does portray fear farely well, I feel that fear doesn't go with dark as much as molevolence, so. . .Janemba, I choose you!
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]


Messages In This Thread
Workshop Sig Tournament; Janemba vs Kid Buu - by Hellfighter 17 - 04-24-2005, 06:33 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)