Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Workshop Sig Tournament; Janemba vs Kid Buu
#18
Quote:Originally posted by Burter
Quote:Originally posted by Hell Fighter 17
Quote:Originally posted by Kid Buu
It's shocking how some of you don't have any artistic sense or comprehension. Stupidity here once again surprises me.
I guess we should just ban opinions then, huh?

Didn't you get the memo he sent? If you don't agree with Kid Buu, you must be wrong.

Anyway, still 4-4. One last vote.
I did, but I was out of newspaper for my bird's cage. Actually I wasn't, but still.

Well, congratulations, KB, your sig was very good.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]


Messages In This Thread
Workshop Sig Tournament; Janemba vs Kid Buu - by Hellfighter 17 - 04-24-2005, 10:59 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)