Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Lest We Forget
#5
I might not be here at 11, I don't keep track of time, so i'll put in my say.

I remember, my grandpa told me of the war, every year, I go to ceremonies. Around me, people talk, and have fun, and I put one finger to my lips, and shh them. Remembrance day, or Veteran's for the US, is very important to me, I remember every battle, and mindless slaughter told in books, movies, and etc. Torture, murder, and everything horrible was in those two wars, but those men took it. They charged into hell itself, to be slain in it, only few surviving gunfire, and missiles in a flame. Everyday, I look around me and see freedom, the freedom they helped forge in that war, so we could have at least a sub-par peace, and not fear of Hilter, and his army of Satan's name. I do understand this, what they did, and sometimes it brings a tear to my eye. To thank them, at least give a moment, a pure moment, of silence, to think of what they did, do not talk with no respect. This is no bullshit, this is true, they gave their lives, for ours to be happy.

I conclude now.

(Edit: I see you see now Bardock, ignore the part about bullshit.)
[Image: ZarbonRB.jpg]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Lest We Forget - by Hellfighter 17 - 11-11-2004, 06:39 PM
Lest We Forget - by Burter - 11-11-2004, 07:21 PM
Lest We Forget - by Toshiro - 11-11-2004, 10:55 PM
Lest We Forget - by Tobias - 11-11-2004, 11:04 PM
Lest We Forget - by Zarbon - 11-11-2004, 11:09 PM
Lest We Forget - by Burter - 11-11-2004, 11:16 PM
Lest We Forget - by The Not Cool Not Tapion - 11-11-2004, 11:18 PM
Lest We Forget - by Hellfighter 17 - 11-12-2004, 06:28 AM
Lest We Forget - by Raz - 11-12-2004, 07:32 AM
Lest We Forget - by Old Dave - 11-12-2004, 04:26 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)