Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Boy killed man who raped his mom
#13
Personally, if that happened, I would have went for the intention to kill. Although I don't know many of you, & what little I do know know of soem of the problem's I've had, I kinda kept a scret that my sister was raped by her bf whom she is still with. You wouldn't beleave how much I want to kill that guy for doing it. And if had happened to my mum? I would have really went with the intention to kill.

You may all boast about how the law is the law & all that crap, but put your self in the kid's postion, what would you have done? Would have tryed to remain calm to call the cop's? I sure as well wouldn't. I would of grabbed the nearest type of weapon & went to kill him. I know that my family would be upset to see me go to jail/juvie, & I would hate my self for what I had done aswell. But deep down I would have a small sense of joy for the fact that that guy wouldn't be able to do it again.
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Boy killed man who raped his mom - by Raz - 12-06-2004, 03:44 AM
Boy killed man who raped his mom - by Broli - 12-06-2004, 04:04 AM
Boy killed man who raped his mom - by Burter - 12-06-2004, 04:07 AM
Boy killed man who raped his mom - by Vegeta - 12-06-2004, 04:33 AM
Boy killed man who raped his mom - by Vegeta - 12-06-2004, 07:00 AM
Boy killed man who raped his mom - by Burter - 12-06-2004, 07:08 AM
Boy killed man who raped his mom - by Raditzu - 12-06-2004, 07:24 AM
Boy killed man who raped his mom - by Raz - 12-06-2004, 07:51 AM
Boy killed man who raped his mom - by Tobias - 12-06-2004, 11:26 AM
Boy killed man who raped his mom - by Toshiro - 12-06-2004, 04:21 PM
Boy killed man who raped his mom - by Old Dave - 12-06-2004, 06:07 PM
Boy killed man who raped his mom - by Android-18 - 12-07-2004, 04:28 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)