Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Soon to come...
#1
1- Guides. I'm trying to work on various guides to post here. I will hopefully be able to do so later tonight, unless I can't, obviously. These guides will give you great help in various areas, as well as try to add some detail to a few things for clarification.

2- Complete and cleaned Dante's Abyss rules. We just have to get these cleaned up, and remove all the info that we can't let you guys know.

3- Points (standing in the tournament). We may or may not make the points public. We'll decide on that.
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Soon to come... - by Reijin - 12-07-2004, 07:40 PM
Soon to come... - by Reijin - 12-07-2004, 08:16 PM
Soon to come... - by Broli - 12-08-2004, 01:59 AM
Soon to come... - by The Not Cool Not Tapion - 12-08-2004, 02:01 AM
Soon to come... - by Reijin - 12-08-2004, 02:02 AM
Soon to come... - by Hellfighter 17 - 12-08-2004, 02:19 AM
Soon to come... - by Reijin - 12-08-2004, 02:21 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)