12-08-2004, 12:26 AM
Yes, the way out for the cowards. I have a few questions about surrendering.
1) Can we surrender at any time? I mean obviously, if I've got a Spirit Bomb coming at me from Raditzu (or whoever), I won't be able to surrender. But what I mean is this: Say I'm about to be attacked by someone much more powerful than me (...Furiza...), would I be able to surrender before the roleplay gets started?
2) Do I still die even if I surrender, or is DA not that cut-throat?
1) Can we surrender at any time? I mean obviously, if I've got a Spirit Bomb coming at me from Raditzu (or whoever), I won't be able to surrender. But what I mean is this: Say I'm about to be attacked by someone much more powerful than me (...Furiza...), would I be able to surrender before the roleplay gets started?
2) Do I still die even if I surrender, or is DA not that cut-throat?

