Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Soon to come...
#5
I haven't been able to do too much yet (looks at trashed house I STILL have to clean before gf gets home) but I am hoping you guys can get your descriptions to me to put together, plus I have some Barrier work to do and that other stuff regarding bunkers.
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Soon to come... - by Reijin - 12-07-2004, 07:40 PM
Soon to come... - by Reijin - 12-07-2004, 08:16 PM
Soon to come... - by Broli - 12-08-2004, 01:59 AM
Soon to come... - by The Not Cool Not Tapion - 12-08-2004, 02:01 AM
Soon to come... - by Reijin - 12-08-2004, 02:02 AM
Soon to come... - by Hellfighter 17 - 12-08-2004, 02:19 AM
Soon to come... - by Reijin - 12-08-2004, 02:21 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)