12-08-2004, 11:38 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Kirano
I'll decide wether I'll accept his apology.
Ok 20, It weren't up to you to get involved in the first place. I guess I'm gone second after Krillin. That evil bastard Nappa can now go and have randy but sex with Furiza and I hope they both enjoy it.
You know, I have lost alot of respect for you. You were rude to me and 18, and now your trying to make 20 feel bad. 20 knows he cant beat Furiza so its useless for him to go and give his life for you when he could be doing better and having a better chance with other people. A-20, do not feel bad at all, you are playing what is meant to be a strategic game.
If anyone gets angry over a DBZ RPG, they need to go outside more often
![[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]](http://frozendust.com/sig/dbz/BurterJune08.jpg)
Want a cookie?

