12-13-2004, 03:34 AM
Quote:Originally posted by Hell Fighter 17
Quote:Originally posted by Burter
Quote:Originally posted by Selipa
Chris should not have won at all. He lied right into everyone?s face, god I hate him.
Okay, look, I play Survivor ALL the time on the internet and not even for any money.
If you are not willing to say a lie, you will not win the game. Think about it, the game is DESIGNED to bring out the worst in people. If you cant put the game in front of friendships, you dont deserve to win the game.
That being said, both Twila and Chris deserved the win, but I'm very happy with him winning it. He did what he had to do to get past 6 other women
They have sites to play at?
There are hundreds of online games of all reality shows o.o
![[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]](http://frozendust.com/sig/dbz/BurterJune08.jpg)
Want a cookie?

