09-09-2007, 01:09 AM
It's pretty tricky. Pretty much the only person to ever pummel Superman into submission by brute force was Doomsday. It happens a lot, there are characters as strong (if not stronger) than Superman, but rarely does he lose a straight up fight. I don't think Goku is stronger than Superman, but his energy beam shiz could be a problem. Superman is vulnerable to magic... is the Kamehameha/Genki Dama/etc. considered magical? That's a tough one, but even if it isn't magical, it packs enough of a wallop in the brute force department to do some serious damage.
Some other points I'm to lazy to address:
*Is Goku faster than Superman? IT wise, of course. But how long did it take Superman to finish that race around the world (or how long would it have taken... they ran into some problems didn't they?) compared to how long it took Goku to complete Snake Way?
*Would kryptonite exist in the universe they fight in? Would ki exist?
*Does Superman know any martial arts? I never could figure it out.
Um... other stuff?
Some other points I'm to lazy to address:
*Is Goku faster than Superman? IT wise, of course. But how long did it take Superman to finish that race around the world (or how long would it have taken... they ran into some problems didn't they?) compared to how long it took Goku to complete Snake Way?
*Would kryptonite exist in the universe they fight in? Would ki exist?
*Does Superman know any martial arts? I never could figure it out.
Um... other stuff?
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
-Slash

