Also, on Supes home planet, the red sun kept all his people at human-level strength. Under the yellow sun, he's god. Plain and simple. Hell, from what I hear, he spent time meditating in the center of the sun and came out even more powerful. Since in DBZ people still get killed by going into stars, I think Supes had Goku on sheer indestructability.
Edit: I read the other thread a bit and I have this to say. Hulk > Juggernaut. Juggy has finite strength, even if he is unstoppable. The Hulk has no known limit to how strong he can get. Juggy would beat on him for while, but each blow would only make the Green Machine angrier and stronger.
Edit: I read the other thread a bit and I have this to say. Hulk > Juggernaut. Juggy has finite strength, even if he is unstoppable. The Hulk has no known limit to how strong he can get. Juggy would beat on him for while, but each blow would only make the Green Machine angrier and stronger.

