Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Who is [she]?
#8
Quote:Originally posted by Burter
I have revealed her last name if anyone managed to recognize it =x

I did! Very cool!! ^_^
"I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
[Image: BuraSig.jpg]
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Who is [she]? - by Burter - 12-10-2004, 12:37 PM
Who is [she]? - by Android-18 - 12-10-2004, 12:51 PM
Who is [she]? - by Hellfighter 17 - 12-10-2004, 03:29 PM
Who is [she]? - by Burter - 12-12-2004, 09:09 PM
Who is [she]? - by Burter - 12-20-2004, 06:42 AM
Who is [she]? - by Hellfighter 17 - 12-20-2004, 06:44 AM
Who is [she]? - by Broli - 12-20-2004, 06:45 AM
Who is [she]? - by Bra - 12-20-2004, 04:53 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)