Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Full Moon....
#9
Quote:Originally posted by Burter
Quote:Originally posted by Bra
Quote:Originally posted by Burter
Yes, if you have Oozaru, you would go Oozaru too.

All I can say is THANK GOD I have Bra indoors

Yeah, you know, that sure would be a good thing that Bra's out of the moonlight, except... you know, SHE LOST HER TAIL IN FOF!!!

^_^

I love being mean.

EDIT: Though I suppose it could grow back. I mean... it seemed to happen all the time in the series...

She did? Well, fuck, show's how much I pay attention.

*gives Bra her tail back*

Maybe that's why everyone seems to be able to easily identify Bra as a Saiyan.

"Liek, lmao, Bar (yes, three-letter words CAN be mis-spelled) has a tael!!! She musta be Saijyin!!111"

Or maybe not. I dunno.
"I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
[Image: BuraSig.jpg]
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Full Moon.... - by Burter - 12-20-2004, 05:47 AM
Full Moon.... - by Zarbon - 12-20-2004, 06:14 AM
Full Moon.... - by Raz - 12-20-2004, 06:22 AM
Full Moon.... - by Broli - 12-20-2004, 06:32 AM
Full Moon.... - by Raz - 12-20-2004, 06:36 AM
Full Moon.... - by Toshiro - 12-20-2004, 01:28 PM
Full Moon.... - by Bra - 12-20-2004, 04:48 PM
Full Moon.... - by Burter - 12-20-2004, 04:50 PM
Full Moon.... - by Bra - 12-20-2004, 04:56 PM
Full Moon.... - by Broli - 12-20-2004, 05:00 PM
Full Moon.... - by Ruhiel - 12-20-2004, 05:09 PM
Full Moon.... - by Burter - 12-20-2004, 05:11 PM
Full Moon.... - by Ruhiel - 12-20-2004, 05:15 PM
Full Moon.... - by The Not Cool Not Tapion - 12-20-2004, 05:16 PM
Full Moon.... - by Broli - 12-20-2004, 05:21 PM
Full Moon.... - by Reijin - 12-21-2004, 06:50 AM
Full Moon.... - by Raz - 12-21-2004, 06:57 AM
Full Moon.... - by Broli - 12-21-2004, 05:42 PM
Full Moon.... - by Reijin - 12-21-2004, 06:02 PM
Full Moon.... - by Drake - 12-22-2004, 12:33 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)