Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Extension (ALL READ)
#5
Quote:Originally posted by Pan
Good idea, seeing as how me/Pikkon's fight with Janemba's splitform ended a few days ago and it didn't get graded yet. But anything the staff can do is great, keep it up guys. :]

Yeah, on to that, I was trying to give everyone a chance, b/c someone said that Janemba's fight with Kirano and Goten was over, and then I saw two more people post afterwards with more fight. Anyways, my gf's tire blew out last night on the way home from work for me, and we are on our way to go change it right now and go buy her some tires for Christmas (pissed, majorly) so I'll be on later tonight as usual. Depending on whether or not I beg to work today to make up for the financial loss.
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Extension (ALL READ) - by Raditzu - 12-21-2004, 07:10 AM
Extension (ALL READ) - by Reijin - 12-21-2004, 07:35 AM
Extension (ALL READ) - by Raz - 12-21-2004, 07:40 AM
Extension (ALL READ) - by Raz - 12-21-2004, 07:53 AM
Extension (ALL READ) - by Reijin - 12-21-2004, 05:19 PM
Extension (ALL READ) - by Reijin - 12-22-2004, 07:18 PM
Extension (ALL READ) - by Hellfighter 17 - 12-22-2004, 10:49 PM
Extension (ALL READ) - by Broli - 12-22-2004, 11:31 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)