Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Extension (ALL READ)
#6
Additionally, anyone involved in the an Area D fight will be given an immunity to "dusting" if I can't get to it that long. I have an ending in mind, I just haven't had the time to write it. I have to head to bank right now, but I will do what I can to be on tonight. I'm majorly sorry again Undecided I'm not too happy over this tire situation, as I was planning to come home and work on it last night. Instead, I sat in Tire Kingdom for SIX hours while they kept apologizing for taking longer than the 45 minutes they told me to change the fucking tires.
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Extension (ALL READ) - by Raditzu - 12-21-2004, 07:10 AM
Extension (ALL READ) - by Reijin - 12-21-2004, 07:35 AM
Extension (ALL READ) - by Raz - 12-21-2004, 07:40 AM
Extension (ALL READ) - by Raz - 12-21-2004, 07:53 AM
Extension (ALL READ) - by Reijin - 12-21-2004, 05:19 PM
Extension (ALL READ) - by Reijin - 12-22-2004, 07:18 PM
Extension (ALL READ) - by Hellfighter 17 - 12-22-2004, 10:49 PM
Extension (ALL READ) - by Broli - 12-22-2004, 11:31 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)